Saturday, November 19, 2011

AN AtoZ about me

A. Age: 39
B. Bed size: cal king
C. Chore that you hate: dishes
D. Dogs:  1 now 2 in my childhood.
E. Essential start to your day: coffee
F. Favourite color:green  .
G. Gold or Silver: silver,but perfer copper
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play:  played trombone a little gitar
J. Job title:   mom
K. Kids:  1
L. Live:   in Hawaii
M. Mother’s name:tomi
N. Nicknames:  not really
O. Overnight hospital stays: twice
P. Pet peeves  .
Q. Quote from a song: Lifes a dirty stranger flirting with a bimbo named desire at the end of the bar(Ani DeFranco probaly a misquote it's early)                            
R. Right or left handed: Right,
S. Siblings: 1 sis
T. Time you wake up:  before the sun and I hate it
U. Underwear: yes
V. Vegetable you hate: none I can think of .
W. What makes you run late: uncooperation
X. X-Rays you’ve had: arm and fingers,mabey toes
Y. Yummy food that you love:  spanokapita(sp?)
Z. Zoo animal:I  feel  sorry for them      (thanks who ever I borrowed this from)                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment